Planning Due Diligence
The biggest risk to any possible or ongoing development is not having all the information to hand in order to assess likelihood of a successful planning application outcome. We have many years experience developing planning applications for a variety of challenging sites so we are able to provide a structured assessment of the likely issues that may lie ahead. This includes
- Aviation Constraints
- Radio and Microwave Interference
- Noise and Shadow Flicker
- Ecology & Protected Species
- Cultural Heritage
- Landscape and Visual Impact
- Transport Assessments
Not sure if a site is a worthwhile development? We can carry out a full site survey and assessment to give you assurance at a preliminary or ongoing stage of development. This includes:
- Assessment of Key Development Constraints
- Initial Wind Energy Resource Assessment
- Power Grid (DNO) Connection Requests and Quotations
We are able to provide basic information and point you in the direction of energy trading partners who are able to give you a detailed assessment of how financing and operating incentives can work for you.
- Renewables Obligation Certificates (ROC)
- Feed-In Tariff (FIT)
- Contracts for Difference (CfD)
- Peer to Peer financing
Something Else ?
If you still need help and your problem is not listed above, please Get In Touch and we are confident we can help or will know someone who can !