Community-scale energy projects have become very popular in recent times. This allows pro-active local groups to develop and construct their own projects at a local level, with shared ownership and common benefit – both financially and ethically.
There are a variety of community energy scheme configurations and we are able to assist in development of wind, solar, biomass, battery energy storage and various others.
Whilst on a smaller scale to other larger generation schemes, any such scheme still requires rigorous developing and planning effort. We are able to assist groups in a variety of ways, from initial guidance to operational aspects. This includes as part of our regular service portfolio:
- Site assessment
- Planning guidance and management
- Project management of development and construction
- Liaison to major stakeholders such as network operators and regulatory bodies
- Financing strategies and access to funds.
We are also available to assist with various technology solutions and operational considerations:
- Smartgrid and metering
- Portfolio monitoring and analysis
- Operation and Maintenance
Each project usually is unique and we are able to take a flexible approach to assist our clients in a way which suits them. Please Get In Touch for more information.